We treat our employees with respect and dignity, encourage diversity and ensure fair treatment through all phases of employment.
We provide a safe and healthy working environment, support employees to perform to their full potential and to take responsibility for their performance and the reputation of the business.
We operate in an environmentally-responsible way by managing the effect we have on the environment. We measure our performance and set challenging targets to improve the efficiency of all our activities to minimise material and energy use and waste generation. We aim to find opportunities to use renewable materials and to recycle our waste, and the company is committed to the introduction of accredited Environment Management Systems such as ISO 14001.
In all aspects of what M&H Plastics strive for, we work towards the company objective:
“To provide excellent quality and service at a competitive price.”
Our culture defines the quality we expect all our employees to embrace:
- Mutual respect
- Performance with integrity
- Focus on innovation
- Sense of urgency
- A passion for achievement
We place great emphasis not only on what we achieve but also how we deliver it, and integrity is critical to everything we do.
M&H has a range of rewards offered to all employees, these include:
- Pension scheme after 3 months continuous service
- Enhanced holiday entitlement (after the first year continuous service)
- Long service awards (based on 10 years, 20 years, 25 years of service)
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- Free car parking facilities
- Social events (organised by employees)
- Christmas Shutdown
- Annual gifts
- Reduced gym membership fees, tennis and netball clubs
- Local business discounts
We aim to attract and retain suitable and experienced staff and encourage a diverse workforce.
How does diversity affect what we do? By encouraging diversity, we can:
- Recruit and retain the best people
- Respond to our customers' needs in a way that builds their confidence in our company and our products work effectively with other organisations