- First, use the search function on this website to find a suitable vacancy for you.
- When you find a job that interests you and matches your skills, knowledge and experience, click the 'Apply for this job' button at the end of the job description.
- Fill in the online application form, ensuring that all red field names are complete and there is a send button at the end for your details to be sent automatically to us and recorded accordingly.
- The recruiter will then review your application. If your application form matches the requirements of the vacant position, they'll forward it on to the appropriate hiring manager. (The hiring manager is the one who has the specific vacancy in their team.)
- The hiring manager reviews all the suitable applications for the job and selects the candidates who will be invited for interview.
- If you are invited to interview, we'll usually try to contact you by phone or email first to check your availability.
- The selection process will include appropriate ability tests and/or personality profiling. You will be advised as to the testing required.
- Following the interviews and testing, the interviewers meet to evaluate all candidates against the job requirements and select the most suitable candidate.
- If you are selected, the recruiter will contact you to make you a verbal offer. This will be followed up by a written offer letter, in which we'll explain the next steps including our pre-employment screening process.
- In some selection processes, a second interview stage may be required.
Following your successful pre-employment screening, we'll finalise your start date and induction details.