PROCESS QUALITY CONTROLLER
This role is responsible for ensuring correct standards and procedures are adhered to across the business, ensuring quality standards across personnel and products are maintained within BSI and BRC guidelines.
On a daily basis you will be required to ensure:
- To work as a member of a team, to achieve agreed standards and targets and to ensure customer service is delivered to the highest standard.
- To ensure inspection, packing, testing and identification of product, meet all quality, environmental, customer, and health & safety requirements.
- To ensure highest quality standards are met and maintained, and work to company policy of zero defects. To follow ISO9001:2008 (BSI) and BRC Standards and all company unit standards and procedures.
- To carry out dimensional analysis on products to ensure specifications are met before and during manufacture.
- Effectively and fully communicate between all departments and teams in a timely manner.
- To control QC held product and customer returns.
The Job Holder must, at all times, undertake tasks in accordance with the Company Health & Safety and Environmental Policy, standards and procedures; and in compliance with statutory provisions.
CLOSING DATE: 12th May 2017
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
CASUAL WORKERS REQUIRED – PRODUCTION OPERATIVES (Day and 8-12 hour shift work available)
We would like to hear from individuals who are available to work between 16 and 40 hours a week. Working on a casual basis there will be no fixed/guaranteed hours. Production Operative duties include packing and undertaking quality checks, working in various production units as and when the business need arises. A flexible approach and the ability to be accurate in work undertaken are essential for this role. Previous experience as a Production Operative is desirable although not essential as full training will be provided.
There is no closing date as we continuously receive applications for Casual work. All candidates will be contacted by telephone within 4 weeks of submitting an application form.
Click here to download the full job description.
Application Forms - Please complete ALL forms. A word file or a pdf file is available.