M&H operates an Integrated Management System which embraces Quality Management, Environmental Management and Health & Safety Management.
M&H operates in accordance with the following standards:
- Dedicated full time QA team
- Certified Integrated Management System embracing Quality Management, Environmental Management and Health & Safety Management
- ISO 9001 (Quality) Certified
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) Certified
- ISO 50001 (2011 Energy Management System)
- OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety) Certified
- DMF for the site
- Pharmacopia compliant resins available
- Performance testing of all products
- Leak-checking equipment integral to machines
- Vision inspection systems on multi-pass printers
- Spectrophotometer colour measurement and matching
- SPC capability
- Integral Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement philosophy
- Management Execution System (MES) for electronic real-time machine performance analysis
- Material traceability
- Integrated vision inspection of critical aspects
- Process-based optical measurement
A rigorous pre-production test regime includes - as a minimum - leak, drop and ink-adhesion tests, as well as a number of component specific analysis and trials.
Further information on testing facilities and general advice on product specific packaging is available on request.